Grand Island Auto Repair Shop
No matter how new your vehicle is, it's only a matter of time before it needs a repair or two. And if you have a used vehicle with many miles, your vehicle has likely already had a few repairs in its lifetime. It's just a part of life.
While some repairs are avoidable with preventive maintenance, sometimes things just happen and they usually tend to happen when we're least expecting it. But when they do happen, it's nice to know you can count on Good Guys Automotive & Transmissions for Grand Island automotive repair.
Why Choose Us for Grand Island Automotive Repair
At Good Guys Automotive & Transmission, we have 25 years of experience as a full-service auto repair shop and we have the capability of taking care of any vehicle type. That means we can repair and service any domestic vehicle, foreign vehicle, SUV, truck, fleet vehicle, or RV.
You can count on us for quality parts, ASE Certified Technicians, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, quality customer care, and prompt service. We believe in maintaining the highest of standards in the automotive repair industry.
Our automotive services are performed at fair prices with parts you can trust and with services performed by technicians you can trust. Whether you're experiencing a roadside emergency and need roadside assistance or you're interested in having your vehicle serviced, we're ready to help.
Our Grand Island Auto Repair Services
We provide the following Grand Island automotive repair services:
- Air Conditioning: Make sure your AC is ready for the summer heat by having it serviced before the arrival of the season. If you forgot to have it serviced before the arrival of summer and it's not working properly, bring it on in so we can service it for you.
- Brakes: Your vehicles brakes have an important job - keeping you safe, your passengers safe and your fellow drivers on the roadways safe. Make sure your brakes and brake systems are working efficiently by having them serviced regularly and having them looked at right away if you suspect a problem.
- Roadside Assistance & Towing: Did you just experience a tire blow out or the car won't start? Contact us right away or if you have roadside service in your insurance coverage, tell your insurance provider to give us a call if you're stranded on the side of the road with a vehicle that won't start or that has a flat tire. We can help change the tire, jump start a dead battery, or give you a tow.
- Computerized Engine Analysis: The best way to know what's really going on with your vehicle's engine.
- Tires: We provide both tire rotation and tire replacement services. It's important to have your vehicle's tires rotated regularly to avoid alignment problems.
- And many more!
To schedule routine maintenance, or to set up an appointment for auto repair services, contact Good Guys Automotive & Transmission today!
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8a.m. – 6p.m.
Saturday: 10a.m. – 4p.m.
Sunday : Emergency service
( Out of Town people only )
24 Hour Towing Service
FREE Towing with Transmission or Major Repairs!
This is available throughout WNY! We tow from distant towns such as Springville, Angola and areas surrounding Rochester!
Call Today! 716-804-0000